U.S. political suppression of non-American firms doomed to boomerang: China
Such a blatant act of bullying runs against the World Trade Organization's principles of openness, transparency and non-discrimination and has exposed the hegemonic nature of the world' sole superpower.
- 2020-08-14 08:51:54Unilateralism, bullying pose real challenge to int'l order: Chinese FM
- 2020-08-14 08:51:54China opposes U.S-Taiwan official interactions under any pretext: FM
- 2020-08-14 08:51:54U.S. "sanctions" against Chinese officials nothing but hysterical outburst of hegemonism: spokesperson
- 2020-08-14 08:51:54China denounces U.S. suppression of Chinese high-tech firms as "typical act of bullying"
- 2020-08-14 08:51:54China firmly opposes U.S. bullying of non-U.S. enterprises
- 2020-08-14 08:51:54EU urged to stop interfering in Hong Kong affairs, applying double standards
- 2020-08-14 08:51:54Interview: China contributes greatly to defeat of fascism, says expert