China, U.S. must never allow self-serving U.S. politicians to push ties into serious jeopardy: senior Chinese diplomat
BEIJING, Aug. 5 (Xinhua) -- China and the United States should stop attempts at decoupling and advance the relationship through cooperation, and live up to their responsibility for the world, Chinese State Councilor and Foreign Minister Wang Yi said in an exclusive interview with Xinhua on Wednesday.
Xi expresses condolences over passing of former CPVCC general secretary
The supplies, including two monitoring ambulances, four ventilators and 200 infrared frontal thermometers, were donated by Kunming to the Laotian capital Vientiane and the province of Luang Prabang, with a view to assisting in the battle against COVID-19.
- 2020-08-13 17:19:41S. Korea to lift restrictions on arrivals from China's Hubei province
- 2020-08-13 17:19:41Unilateralism, bullying pose real challenge to int'l order: Chinese FM
- 2020-08-13 17:19:41Senior Chinese diplomat urges true commitment to mutual respect, equality in China-U.S. ties
- 2020-08-13 17:19:41China urges U.S. to stop arms sales to Taiwan
- 2020-08-13 17:19:41U.S. not qualified to build coalition of "clean countries": Chinese FM
- 2020-08-13 17:19:41Across China: Yemeni student introduces China's anti-epidemic fight to the world
- 2020-08-13 17:19:41China firmly opposes U.S. bullying of non-U.S. enterprises