China wants U.S. bio-labs open to media scrutiny: FM spokesperson
The international community won't be fooled by the pirate-like bullyism under the guise of national security. Even the U.S. allies have protested against the brazen tricks.
Roundup: U.S. should meet China halfway instead of inciting new Cold War, say politicians, experts
The company arranged a special team to facilitate the return of its staff members as the construction project was affected due to the absence of the working staff. The team helped the construction personnel apply for visas, undergo nucleic acid tests and health checks, and equipped them with medical supplies.
- 2020-08-13 17:03:43Xinhua Headlines: China to make cool-headed, sensible response to U.S. impulsive moves, anxiety: FM
- 2020-08-13 17:03:43China rejects any attempt to create so-called "new Cold War": FM
- 2020-08-13 17:03:43Unilateralism, bullying pose real challenge to int'l order: Chinese FM
- 2020-08-13 17:03:43South China Sea should not be wrestling ground for international politics: Chinese FM
- 2020-08-13 17:03:43Xi congratulates Lukashenko on re-election as Belarusian president
- 2020-08-13 17:03:43China committed to protecting marine resources: spokesperson
- 2020-08-13 17:03:43Chinese FM slams instigation for confrontation, division