Commentary: China's top-level policy blueprint to bring certainty to world
Zhao said the comments came as no surprise, "because we know certain individuals in the United States have their own 'definition' of truth: as long as a lie serves to attack and smear China, it is a fact."
Roundup: U.S. should meet China halfway instead of inciting new Cold War, say politicians, experts
Secondly, "our two countries, of course, are very different in terms of historical heritage, culture, economic development, and political system, and so on and so forth. These differences will be there, maybe for quite a long time to come," he said.
- 2020-08-13 17:28:39China donates medical supplies to Ghana's province
- 2020-08-13 17:28:3914.5-km tunnel on China-Laos railway drilled through
- 2020-08-13 17:28:39China firmly opposes U.S. bullying of non-U.S. enterprises
- 2020-08-13 17:28:39China-U.S. relations at "very critical moment": Chinese ambassador
- 2020-08-13 17:28:39Chinese FM urges U.S. to give up failed interventionism
- 2020-08-13 17:28:39U.S. "sanctions" against Chinese officials nothing but hysterical outburst of hegemonism: spokesperson
- 2020-08-13 17:28:39Full text of Yang Jiechi's signed article on China-U.S. relations
- U.S., China differences mean opportunities for mutual learning, cooperation: Chinese ambassador