China wants U.S. bio-labs open to media scrutiny: FM spokesperson
Washington has never stopped abusing national and political power to repress law-abiding Chinese tech companies. Although Washington has failed to give any credible evidence to support its claim that Huawei poses a security threat, it has spent months piling pressure on other countries to exclude the Chinese tech giant from their 5G networks. More recently, the White House threatened to ban outright TikTok, a hugely popular video-sharing app worldwide.
- 2020-08-14 01:38:18U.S., China differences mean opportunities for mutual learning, cooperation: Chinese ambassador
- 2020-08-14 01:38:18Chinese premier congratulates Sri Lanka's new PM on taking office
- 2020-08-14 01:38:18China hopes Australia will turn words into actions: FM
- 2020-08-14 01:38:18China denounces U.S. suppression of Chinese high-tech firms as "typical act of bullying"
- 2020-08-14 01:38:18China's Kunming donates anti-pandemic supplies to Laos
- 2020-08-14 01:38:18U.S. should give Chinese companies level playing field: Chinese ambassador
- 2020-08-14 01:38:18Chinese envoy calls for restraint in Kashmir: mission spokesperson