- Interview: China shows political wisdom in face of latest U.S. anti-China salvos, says political expert
- Chinese central government office supports reciprocal sanctions on U.S. individuals
- Chinese company sends staff back to Turkey for thermal power plant construction
- Chinese foreign ministry criticizes U.S. health secretary's Taiwan visit
China urges U.S. to stop arms sales to Taiwan
Foreign ministry spokesperson Zhao Lijian told a press briefing that some U.S. individuals should stop dragging China into U.S. internal affairs, urging them to be responsible for their credibility and the image of their country, and stop slandering China.
Experts view China-U.S. ties back onto track of cooperation in common interests for all
Wang stressed that Chinese journalists have followed journalism ethics and the principle of objectiveness, fairness, truthfulness and accurateness when conducting reporting activities across the world, including in the United States.
- 2020-08-14 08:57:48Xi expresses condolences over passing of former CPVCC general secretary
- 2020-08-14 08:57:48Chinese company sends staff back to Turkey for thermal power plant construction
- 2020-08-14 08:57:48China to make cool-headed, sensible response to U.S. impulsive moves, anxiety: FM
- 2020-08-14 08:57:48Full text of Yang Jiechi's signed article on China-U.S. relations
- 2020-08-14 08:57:48Full text of Chinese FM Wang Yi's exclusive interview with Xinhua News Agency on current China-U.S. relations
- 2020-08-14 08:57:48Commentary: Pompeo's dirty tricks against China a shame
- 2020-08-14 08:57:48China firmly opposes U.S. deployment of land-based medium-range missiles in Asia-Pacific, Europe: spokesperson